The marketing department’s objective and mandate is to interrogate the society’s market environment, customer needs , devising the best strategies in market penetration and engaging potential and existing customers.
To fulfill our mandate, and represent the Sacco in with a consistent voice, we are working with the rest of the Sacco departments to help determine new and flexible strategies and steadfastly in line with an established customer service charter which seeks to guarantee optimum customer care and facilitate a seamless work-flow.
Headed by the Marketing manager and key personnel, the departments job is well cut out with key responsibilities being , but not limited to the following :-
• Heading and co-coordinating activities in the Marketing and Public relations departments within the Sacco.
• Responsibility over spoken, written and graphical messages of the organization so that the public obtain accurate understanding of the organization character, idea and practices
• Studying and analyzing the public reaction to the company policies and practices, as well as all kind of public thought that may affect the organization
• Developing an effective market intelligence and research strategies
• Development of the Market plans for the Department
• Designing and directing the marketing policies
• Enhancement of customer service delivery
• Developing effective promotion and advertising strategies
• Developing a reporting system that will guide and influence the Sacco’s policy formulation
• Developing marketing plan and strategies.