FOSA is a facility that offers services similar to those offered by Commercial Banks. Front Office Service Activity (FOSA) as a department of Universal Traders Sacco was formed in 2006 with purpose of meeting the members banking needs. To open a savings account you are required to visit any UTS branch near you and present the following documents.
a.) A copy of national identity card.
b.)Two colored passport size photographs.
Also, one should;
a) Be a member of Universal Traders Sacco
b) Have contributed the minimum capital shares as required; i.e ksh 4,000.
BENEFITS TO THE ACCOUNT HOLDER
- Revenue generated from FOSA activity are meant to be shared by all members through payment of annual dividend
- By transacting with FOSA you build Universal Traders Sacco and yourself
- Members through the electoral process influence decisions affecting the running of FOSA.
- FOSA services are within reach right where members work.
- The tariffs levied for products and services are affordable.
- Opportunity to save in the short-term.
- One qualifies for advances after running the Fosa account for 6 months.